IRFC stands for “ Indian Railway Finance Corporation ” is the finance branch of railways of India. It boosts resources of finance for running and expansion through capital markets and also borrowings from other. Between the years of 1987 and 1988, it started the borrowing from the market. It increases the money through financial bonds and from the following institutions of finance and banks. It is one of the Indian Railways Subsidiaries.
IRFC, New Delhi Vision and Mission
The following are the vision and mission of Indian Railway Finance Corporation, New Delhi:
In order to be the important and leading company of financial services for the development of the sector of Rail Transport by maintaining the synergetic relationship with the IR Ministry
In order to make Indian Railway Finance Corporation as one of the leading Indian railway service company of finance in India.
IRFC New Delhi Operations
The following are the operations of Indian Railways Finance Corporation, New Delhi:
The above operations of Indian Railway Finance Corporation, New Delhi can explain briefly in the following:
The leasing model is followed by Indian Railway Finance Corporation in order to finance the rolling stock and assets of projects of railways in India
The Indian Railway Finance Corporation provides the activities of lending in the form of funds to the different railway sectors of the following RVNL (Rail Vikas Nigam Limited), KRCL (Konkan Railway Corporation Limited), RLDA (Rail Land Development Authority), RailTel Corporation of India and PRCL (Pipavay Railway Corporation Limited).
The Indian Railway Finance Corporation has been mobilizing the funds through the following taxable and tax-free bond issuances, bank term loans, FIs, and ECBs (External Commercial Borrowings)
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Careers
The Indian Railway careers provide the facilities of offering internships for the candidates in order to gain the knowledge and experience in the work. The Indian Railway careers also releases the notifications for the civil aspirants on every year.
The Indians Railway Finance Corporation Limited invites the contractors to bid the IRFC tenders for the released notifications
- RFC Website: http://irfc.nic.in
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Indian-Railway-Finance-Corporation-Limited-130821627634005
- Indian Railways Finance Corporation Twitter: https://twitter.com/IRFC_1986
- IRFC Head Office: UG – Floor, East Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110 003
- Indian Railways Finance Corporation CIN Number: U65910DL1986GOI026363
- Indian Railways Finance Corporation Helpline Number: +91 011 – 24369766-69
- IRFC Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org