About Indian Railways E-Procurement System
Indian Railways E-Procurement System (भारतीय रेलवे ई-प्रोक्योरमेंट सिस्टम) is simply abbreviated as “IREPS” is the Indian railway e-tender, e-Auction, Reverse Auction portal. By utilizing the advanced technologies and salient features the IREPS official website is developed and maintained by the CRIS (Centre for Railway Information Systems) which is one of the Corporate Sites of Indian Railways.
The Indian Railways E-Procurement System portal provides to requirements of the following all Railway Zones in India, Indian Railways Production Units & is also being used by Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) of the following KRCL (Konkan Railway Corporation Limited), DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) and many more.
Indian Railway Tenders Procurement
The following are the Indian Railways Tenders Procurement:
- Works and Services
- Sale of Materials
- Leasing of Assets
You have to IREPS Login for the following:
- Indian Railway Tender
- Stores/Supply (For Railways)
- E-Tender-Stores/Supply (For Vendors)
- E-Tender-Goods & Services (New)
How to search Purchase orders of Indian Railway Tender Contracts?
You can search Purchase orders of Indian Railway Tender Contracts by following the simple steps given below:
- Firstly visit IREPS Official Website https://www.ireps.gov.in
- Secondly, click on “Contracts” which is located on the menu bar of the home page
- Thirdly click on “Supply Contracts (Zonal Railways)”
- Now select the following Railway/PU (Procurement Unit), Name of the supplier, PL Number, Value (In lacs from to), PO date (from to)
- Lastly click on “Show Results”
- Note: The Name of the supplier is optional and if you wish to enter then type minimum 02 starting characters of Name of the supplier.
- If you want to search Purchase orders of Indian Railway Tender Contracts other than Indian Railway Zonals.
- Now click on “Supply Contracts (Other than Zonal Railways)” instead of clicking “Supply Contracts (Zonal Railways)”
- Then click on the link which is relevant page
- Also, click on the year in which user you have purchased
- Lastly, you will get the all the details of your purchase order
- Before using the IREPS Helpdesk firstly you need to go through the following Learning center, E-Tender FAQ, E-Auction/E – Payment FAQ
- Still, if you’re facing any problem then you can utilize IREPS Helpdesk portal
- IREPS Helpdesk number is 011-23761525
- Indian Railway E-Procurement System support mail is email@example.com
- SBI Bank Net Bank IREPS Helpdesk numbers are of the following: 022-27566066, 022-27566067, 022-27560137 and 022-27566501
IREPS Official Website: https://www.ireps.gov.in