IRIEEN stands for “ Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering Nasik ” (भारतीय रेलवे इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग नासिक) a railway institute of training to brand new officers of IRSEE (Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers) who appointed from the recruitment of ESE (Engineering Services Examination) conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of New Delhi. IRIEEN is located at Nashik of Maharashtra and headed by the Director. It is one of the Training Institutes of IR.
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering Nasik Training
The following are the training provided by the Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering Nasik:
- Firstly, IRSEE Apprentice
- Secondly, Integrated Orientation Course
- Thirdly, Senior Professional Development Course
The above training provided by the Indian Railway Engineering College can explain briefly in the following:
The Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering, Nasik gives the training for IRSEE. And these Indian Railway Engineering College Admission people should work as an apprentice
Integrated Orientation Course
The Officers of Group B provides the course of Integrated Orientation Course in all areas of working of the department of electricity before they incorporated in services of Group A
Senior Professional Development Course
For Offices of Junior Administrative Grade, the Senior Professional Development Course is provided in order to gain promotion to the selection grade.
Apart from the above training provided by the Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering Nasik the short-term courses are offered in the whole year for the specialized subjects with the advanced technology from the Indian Railway Zones.
IRIEEN, Nasik Knowledge Corner
The IREEN, Nasik provides the facilities of lecture notes for the following topics:
- Firstly, TRS (Traction Solling Stock)
- Secondly, TRO (Traction Rolling Stock)
- Thirdly, TRD (Traction Distribution)
- Lastly, LHD
You can also download the topics of the following Electric Traction System PDF, Traction Motor used in Indian Railways etc
- E-Granthalaya is the Indian Railways Libraries and Resources Centre which has a digital agenda from NIC (National Informatics Centre) for government libraries networking and automation.
- It is the E-Library portal where you should register and login with your credentials
- You can learn and gain knowledge for any topics of Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering, Nasik courses
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering, Nasik Facilities
The following are the facilities providing by Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering, Nasik:
- Institute facilities of Seminar Hall, Auditorium, Library, Traction distribution etc
- Hostel Facilities
- Recreation hall.
IRIEEN Nasik Website: http://www.irieen.indianrailways.gov.in