REIS stand for “ Railway Employees Information System ” (रेलवे कर्मचारी सूचना प्रणाली) is the information portal for the Indian railway employees. It provides the information to deliver to all the following present, past & future railways employees.
On 24/7 it delivers the information through the following Railnet, Internet, Dedicated Kiosks and many more.
RUID of Railway Employees Information System
RUID stands for “Railway Unique Identification” Number is the biometric technology in order to ensure the information meant for railway employee which is personal to him or her in seen by them only. It is the employer login portal where he needs to use his Unique Id and password to know the information.
How to Know Indian Railway Employee Salary Slip?
In order to Know Indian Railway Employee Salary Slip using Railway Employees Information System portal follow the simple steps given below
- Firstly visit REIS railway official portal http://www.reis.railnet.gov.in
- Secondly, click on “Railway Board Salary Admin” which is located under the Administration/RB column in the centre of the home page
- Thirdly you will be opened the Indian Railway Employee Salary Slip portal in the new tab
- Now enter your credentials of the following Username and password
- Lastly, After entering the above credentials click on “Submit”
RESS stands for “Railway Employee Self Service” (रेलवे कर्मचारी स्वयं सेवा) is the online portal of Railway Employee Information System provided by the AIMS (Accounts and Information Management System). The railway employee can access his or her financial personal information of the following salary slips, PFs (Provident Funds), Income tax projections and also download the Indian Railway Employee Salary Slips by registering in this Railway Employee Self Service portal.
- Railway Employees Information System Website: http://www.reis.railnet.gov.in
- Railway Employees Information System Helpline Number: 23303746
- REIS Head Office: Room No.467, Railway Board, New Delhi -110 001
- RESS Google App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cris.org.in.ress