RRCB (आरआरसीबी) stands for “ Railway Recruitment Control Board ” is a central government organization of India. It has established in the year 27th Apr of 1998 in Mor (Ministry of Railways) of Railway Board in New Delhi.
- In the year 1942, a service commission with a chairperson & 02 members was founded for subordinate staff recruitment on the then North West Railway was called as RSC (Railway Service Commission).
- In the year 1985, the Railway Service Commission was renamed as RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
Railway Recruitment Control Board Objectives
The following are the objectives of Indian Railway Recruitment Control Board:
- In order to monitor the RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards) activities including disbursement incurred for recruitment
- In order to organize an MIS (Management Information System) for monitoring the work done by the RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards)
- Policy formulation in regard to procedures of recruitment
- In order to evaluate the RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards) performance
- In order to advice the RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards) on priorities as required
RRBs under RRCB
The RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards) are the government organizations in India that manage the brand new employee’s appointment in order to work in railways of India. At present, there are 21 RRB’s (Railway Recruitment Boards) are located in various parts of India
The following are the RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards) under Railway Recruitment Control Board:
|RRB Jammu and Kashmir|
An RRC stands for “Railway Recruitment Cell” is the Central Railway Recruitment Board which conducts the exams for group D posts in Railway Zones of India.