About Railway Recruitment Board Chennai
Railway Recruitment Board Chennai is simply abbreviated as “RRB Chennai” are functions under MoR (Ministry of Railways) of Indian Government. Chennai RRB is one the railway board divisions of RRBs. The primary function of Chennai Railway Recruitment Board is recruiting the working & supervisory staff of group “C” required for the divisions.
Chennai RRB Divisions
The following are the divisions of Railway Recruitment Board Chennai:
- Chennai Southern Railway Division
- Salem Southern Railway Division
- Tiruchirapalli Southern Railway Division
The above divisions of Railway Recruitment Board Chennai are works under ICF (Integral Coach Factory). The posts of group “D” of RRC Chennai (Railway Recruitment Cell Chennai) come under SRZ (Southern Railway Zone)
RRB Chennai Recruitment Procedure
- The Chennai RRB call for qualified candidates through “Employment News” is a publication of the Indian government.
- The RRB Chennai Notification is also published on the RRB Chennai Website
- The applications of Chennai RRB are examined thoroughly for the eligibility
- The eligible applicants are called for a written exam with RRB Chennai admit card being sent a month in advance of the exam date
- After the exam, there is no interview in most of the jobs categories.
- In a few job categories, there is the 02nd stage of written examination
- The jobs categories which are related to operational safety there is also a psychological test
- Then RRB Chennai result portal will filter the applicants
- The details in the application will verify by the Chennai Railway Recruitment Board and they called for examining the original documents
- A group of names will then sent to SR (Southern Railway) and ICF (Integral Coach Factory) to the vacancies extent.
- Lastly, Before the appointment, the applicants need to pass a medical examination
How to Download RRB Chennai Admit Card?
In order to download Chennai RRB admit card for the RRB Chennai recruitment follows the simple steps given below:
- Firstly visit RRB Chennai website http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Secondly, click on “e – call letter” which is located on the home page
- Thirdly you will open in the new tab
- Now enter your credentials of the following registration number, DOB (Date of Birth)
- Then After entering the above details type the captcha which displays on the screen
- Lastly, click on “Login”.
- Firstly, Railway Recruitment Board Chennai Website: http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Railway Recruitment Board Chennai Helpline Number: 044 – 2827 5323
- Chennai RRB Support Mail: email@example.com
- Chennai RRB Head Office: 5, Dr P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008